Teaching Football bespoke sessions one to one to clients. Ages will range from 4 years old to adults. The role also involves delivering extra curricular sessions after school and during the school holidays and the occasional mid day sessions depending on the client needs.
We are looking for a talented sports coach who will fit in with our company core values and vision to inspire and help children to reach their true potential. The individual must carry a passion for teaching and must love sports, in particular Football, as you will be the brand ambassador.
The chosen candidate will be a professional with legitimate experience in working with children and is willing to work hard to build up their own client base in a competitive industry. You will be reporting into the Director at the end of each working day on the progress of the sessions taken.
- Enthusiastic and passionate to making a difference to children's lives
- Excellent can do attitude with lots of energy
- Highly organised
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving license/ transport
- F.A level 1 & 2 Coaching Qualifications
- Enhanced CRB/DBS
- First Aid certificate
- Competent in literacy and numeracy
- Ability to adapt straight away
- Ability to run and manage your own schedule
- Flexible with hours
Part time to start
Immediate start if possible
London/ Greater London area